Is constipation irritating you?But You don’t know how to get rid of constipation?.Let’s read about home remedies for constipation fast.It is a proven way and suggested by a team of doctors,I hope you must get relief from constipation.
What is Constipation?
Constipation is a physical condition which points out to the inability of passing stools from the bowel. It happens, because the stool becomes hard. Constipation refers to the infrequent bowel movement or when the stool becomes hard to pass. It is really painful for those who are suffering. Different man has different bowel habits. Someone feels comfortable in passing stools
If you or any of your near one are suffering with this disease, read all contents of this article to know about how to get rid of constipation. This article will tell briefly about causes of constipation, symptoms of constipation, how to remove constipation by home practice, effective treatment knowledge about constipation and how to prevent you from constipation. If you think you have to learn then scroll down and read the whole article carefully.
What Causes Constipation
Now, are you interested to learn about how to get rid of constipation fast?Before going to learn that, at first you have to know about the causes of constipation. It is difficult to identify the causes of constipation. There are various risk factors that raise constipation. These risk factors are:
- If your diet includes inadequate fluids and fibers.
- If you are delaying or avoiding passing stools.
- There are some medications which side effect cause constipation.
- Mental ailments such as depression and disorders cause constipation.
- Elderly people who are over 55 ages are five times more in risk factor to get constipated. This is why, elderly people have to use multiple medication and their bowel movements are relatively slow.
- Infants and pregnant women all fall in constipation. A recent survey has shown that about 40% of pregnant women experience constipation at the period of constipation.
- Lack of exercise and sedentary life may cause to constipation.
- Recent pelvic or abdominal surgery causes constipation.
May be you are interested to know about the common symptoms of constipation. Understanding symptoms help people to be careful about any diseases. It also helps one to take action before getting the illness worse. Here are some common symptoms of constipation for >your better understand.
- Cramps and stomach ache
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling bloated
- Changes in normal bowel pattern.
- Furred tongue
- Feeling sick
Home remedies for constipation
This is an important topic to learn. Here are some necessary tips about how to get rid of constipation. Try to follow below instructions for constipation remedies.
Take fiber containing food: You have learned that lack of fiber cause constipation. It comes from excessive amount of fat taking, dairy and sugar more than the fiber from whole grains, fruits and bran. Target to consume at least 24-38 grams of fiber in a day. For that, you should eat high fiber foods, including vegetables and fruits. If you think that you are in problem with constipation, and then take a fiber supplement even if you consume enough fiber in your daily meals. Dietary fiber can be absorbed into the bloodstream; they cannot be digested by enzymes. They remain in the water and make the stool soft by absorbing water.
Here is a list of some foods that contains high-fiber,apples
raspberries,cooked barley, black beans, artichokes,broccoli,whole- grain pasta, and split peas.
Take Water as much as possible: When you feel constipated, you should drink two to four extra glasses of warm water. If you are feeling constipated for several days, continue drinking 10-20 ounces of water in every morning.
It is a good habit to drink at least 10 glasses of water every day. Water is the best liquids that wash away all waste and toxins from our bodies. On the other hand, soft drinks like juice and soda cannot do that rather they worsen the condition of constipation.
Avoid Coffee:Most of the people think that coffee can sort out the constipation problem. They think this, because coffee can stimulate the digestive system that cause bowel movement. Though, this is true for some cases, but there are some negative impacts also. Coffee is a diuretic. It sucks moisture from the stools and makes the stool harder to pass. As a result, doctors recommend not taking such diuretics including coffee, tea, cola and alcohols.
Take Prunes :Eating prunes or drinking a glass of prune juice is a better treatment for constipation. Prune is a good food item containing high fiber and sorbitol, a king of stool-loosening sugar that helps to relieve constipation. Sorbitol is a colonic stimulate, which helps to enhance passing stool timely. If you can, eat a glass of prune juice daily. It can work more swiftly than eating prunes. Prune juice contains 6.1g sorbitol in per 100g
Exercise regularly: If possible, don’t sit down continuously for 10 minutes in the same place. Move your body whenever possible. Keep doing exercise. At least walk for 30 minutes daily.
Treatment of Constipation and Remedies
Regular intake of fiber and water is the main treatment for constipation. Don’t overtake laxatives as bowel movement should be independent. Now a day ‘Enemas’ is also used as the treatment for mechanical stimulation. It is useful for the stimulating rectum stool not in the intestinal tract.
If you have to use laxatives, then consider milk of magnesia as they are safe and low in cost. For the chronic constipation, polyethylene glycol is superior to lactulose. In order to improve gastrointestinal movement, Prokinetics is used. There are some new agents that are effective for chronic constipation; these are lubiprostone and prucalopride.
Physical intervention is also an effective way to resist constipation. Manual disimpaction is one the effective methods for physical intervention. Manual disimpaction refers to the physical removal of stool by suing hands. Regular exercise can help you to remove chronic constipation.
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is effective to improve children chronic constipation. Milk of magnesia and lactulose have side effects, but PEG has less side effects and more effective for constipation removal.
Words of advice
- Never forcibly move your bowels at any cause. Doing so can lead to constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Due to drinking much water, you may have to urinate frequently. Don’t go to the toilet frequently and try to avoid toilet facilities at least for several hours.
How to get rid of constipation fast?
- If you want to prevent constipation, you have to change your lifestyle as well as diet. Drinking plenty of water and fluids, eating high-fiber foods, doing exercise regularly can help you to avoid constipation. Good toilet habit is one of the main steps to prevent constipation. Let your stomach feel comfortable in passing stools. Don’t do hurry.The most unbelievable result you will get for constipation when drink 2/3 glass of water daily morning after getting up from bed, it will protect you from being constipated.Drink a glass of warm milk with banana slices, make sure that bananas are ripe, if unripe then will get reverse actionHere are all about how to get rid of constipation. Read again and follow all instructions, surely you can overcome the constipation problem.